RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORISATION FORM
Please fill out an RMA-form before sending a unit for repair. This way we will be able to serve
you better and quicker. We kindly ask you to follow up below instructions:
- Use a new form for each additional unit. Do not mention multiple units on one RMA-form.
- Check if the power supply unit is still serviceable. Download the file End of Prodcution and Service.
- Clearly mark the RMA-number on 3 sides of the box.
- Use the original packaging (including original foam) to prevent damages. If you do not
have the original packaging anymore use alternative proper packaging materials. Delta
Elektronika B.V. is not responsible for any damages (visible and/or concealed) due to
- Do not send line cords, output cables, connectors, etc. along with the power supply.
Note: repaired units will be returned with the latest firmware version and default factory
After clicking on "Request RMA-number" you will see a next screen containing the
confirmation of the RMA-number and the delivery address.
End of Spares and Maintenance
Download the file for the list of obsolete units which are no longer serviceable. Do not send one
of these units for service.