RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORISATION FORM
Unfortunately we face some difficulties with our the RMA-form at our website. Normally this
form is forwarded to your and our e-mail address by means of a mail server, but this is not
working at the moment. Once you filled out an RMA-form, we kindly ask you to print out the
RMA-confimation and send a scanned copy to us by e-mail. If your e-mail might bounce as
well, please call us.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no. : 0031 - 111 413 656
Please fill out an RMA-form before sending a unit for repair. This way we will be able to serve
you better and quicker. We kindly ask you to follow up below instructions:
- Use a new form for each additional unit. Do not mention multiple units on one RMA-form.
- Check if the power supply unit is still serviceable. Go to 'Support/Discontinued products'.
- Clearly mark the RMA-number on 3 sides of the box.
- Use the original packaging (including original foam) to prevent damages. If you do not
have the original packaging anymore use alternative proper packaging materials. Delta
Elektronika B.V. is not responsible for any damages (visible and/or concealed) due to
- Do not send line cords, output cables, connectors, etc. along with the power supply.
Note: repaired units will be returned with the latest firmware version and default factory
After clicking on "Request RMA-number" you will see a next screen containing the
confirmation of the RMA-number and the delivery address.
End of Service
Go to 'Support/Discontinued products' and check if your Delta Elektronika DC power supply
unit still is serviceable. If not, please do not send it for service. If you have any questions
concerning discontinued products, contact our support department.