Enabling and disabling cookies
Using the browser settings, you can choose to either accept cookies or block them by default.
Privacy Statement of Delta Elektronika B.V.
January 1, 2023
During the processing of personal data Delta Elektronika B.V. works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Delta Elektronika B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website Delta Elektronika B.V. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of Delta Elektronika B.V. at the end of this privacy statement.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your invoice address, name and address details, message you wish to send to us, phone number and email address. We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any follow-up questions.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail.
You can always object to this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above-mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law.
We keep statistics on the use of our website, but these are always kept anonymous.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility for the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track of what might go wrong.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against misuse, loss, unauthorized access and other unauthorized actions. If you suspect that there has been misuse of data or a data breach, you can contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send a message with the details of your complaint via the contact form. We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint at the authority. In The Netherlands, this is: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Delta Elektronika B.V.
4301 ND Zierikzee