What drives our passion for engineering? It must be the challenge. The challenge of setting goals, exploring potential solutions, designing prototypes, and finally realizing your own design for its first production run.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for new team members. Power supply engineering involves different electronics specializations and various levels of prior education. We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who would like to explore, learn, and contribute to our mission.
We are looking for an:
General activities may include:
- Researching emerging technologies
- Development of existing technologies
- Hands-on problem-solving
- Simulating and prototyping
Depending on the role, specific activities may include:
- Circuit design
- PCB design
- Design and simulation of magnetic circuits
- C++ and Linux programming
- Converter prototyping
What do we expect from you:
- An educational background in electronics
- Applied science, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics
Or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- A strong drive to learn and tackle challenges
- Ambition for personal development in technology
- Previous experience in electronics is a plus
What can we offer:
- Being part of an innovative company with a large heritage
- You work with professionals in a technical and high-end environment
- A dynamic and informal atmosphere
- You will work in small teams of engineers
- A well-equipped workplace and low threshold to acquire new tools and latest component samples
- Opportunities for personal development and growth within our organization
- Good salary and a good pension build-up, benefits according to the Metaal & Techniek CAO
Are you interested or do you have any questions?
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. Send our human resources department a message through the contact form or application form below.