Benchtop power supply
The ES150 series has excellent lifetime and stability. Multiple power supplies can be connected in series, parallel or both in series and parallel to create numerous output configurations. Due to its small size, the unit is extremely suitable as a bench top power supply.
Standard, the ES150 can be controlled either via the front or an analog input at the rear of the power supply. Optionally, Ethernet and RS232 remote programming features can be factory installed. Furthermore, external interface modules are available to add this functionality to existing units.
High isolation voltage
The output terminals are floating and isolated up to 600 V DC. Combined with the optional 19" mounting, the power supply can be integrated into larger systems easily to power main or auxiliary devices.
0 - 15 V
0 - 10 A
0 - 30 V
0 - 5 A
0 - 75 V
0 - 2 A
0 - 300 V
0 - 0.5 A
- Very low output ripple and spikes
- EMC surpasses CE requirements: low emission & high immunity
- Excellent dynamic response to load changes
- Protected against all overload and short circuit conditions
- Designed for long life at full power
- Master/Slave parallel and series operation with voltage and current sharing
- Voltage and current control with 10-turn potentiometers
- For laboratory use or optional 19” rack mounting
- Convection cooling
- Input voltage (single phase): 90-265 VAC (48-62 Hz)
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC): 0.99 / 0.83 (at 100% load)
- Efficiency: up to 84% (at full load)
- Output ripple and spikes: from 0.5 mVRMS / 8 mVPP
- Regulation: from 5 mV (0-100% load step)
- Recovery time: from 100 µs (50-100% load step)
- Programming speed: from 7 ms (10-90%)
- Analog programming accuracy: from 0.2%
- Output voltage and current stability: 10.10-5 / 10.10-5
- MTBF: 500 000 hrs
- Operating ambient temperature: -20 to +50 ºC
- Emission: EN 61326-1 (class B equipment, for use in domestic establishment)
- Immunity: EN 61326-1 (equipment for use in industrial and domestic establishment)
- Safety: EN 60950-1 / EN 61010-1 / cTÜVus
- Insulation input / output: 3750 VRMS (1 min.)
- Protection class: IP20
Dimensions and weight
- Width: half 19 inch
- Height: 66 mm (incl. feet)
- Depth: 202 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
Optional factory installed features
Rear Power Output and Remote Sensing
Output terminals at the rear panel instead of binding posts at the front panel, includes remote sensing. For more information, download the data sheet ES150 series (see pages 1-5 & 1-6).
Increased Output Power
For conservatively rated units, extra output power (with the same reliability) is allowed. At some derating, either the maximum output voltage or current of these units can be increased by about 10%. Contact us or our local distributor for information which units extra output power is allowed.
Secured Voltage and Current Setting
For maximum security the settings for CV and CC can be adjusted with a screwdriver only and are protected with a plastic cap from accidental adjusting.
Software Control and Interfaces
Factory installed programming interfaces*:
* there is room for only one of the interfaces in a unit
Add-on interfaces to be added at any time
Interface between Ethernet IP network and power supply.
16 bit accuracy.
Analog Master/Slave series adapter
Connecting ES300 and ES150 in series
RS232 Serial interface
RS232 serial interface between analog programmable power supply and computer. 14 bit accuracy.
Analog parallel programming adapter
Adapter to program multiple units connected in parallel
4-channel analog amplifier for galvanic isolation, analog programming or monitoring power supply.
19" Rack Adapter
Rack adapters for 19" racks
For: SM800, ES and PSC-series
|Data sheet ES150 series||615.58 KB|
|Data sheet Ethernet interface||344.88 KB|
|Manual Isolation amplifier||483.54 KB|
|Data sheet RS232 interface||343.64 KB|
|Product manual ES150 series||870.11 KB|
|Manual Ethernet interface||1.8 MB|
|Manual Isolation amplifier||483.54 KB|
|Manual RS232 interface||1.27 MB|
|DE Applications bundle description||104.29 KB|
|Example Code and Software||zip||168.81 KB|
|DE Applications||zip||417.72 MB|