The SM6000 Series consists of power supplies with excellent lifetime and stability. Multiple power supplies can be connected in series, parallel, or both in series and parallel to create numerous output configurations. Optionally, power sink can be ordered with this power supply to be able to dissipate up to 700 W.
Standard, the SM6000 can be controlled either via the front or an analog input at the rear of the power supply. Optionally, Ethernet, RS232 or isolated remote programming features can be factory installed. Furthermore, external interface modules are available to add this functionality to existing units.
The SM6000 series is certified according to the UL 60950-1:2007 standard. This certification by the reputable TÜV Rheinland is a confirmation of the high safety and quality standard of Delta Elektronika. This certificate combined with Delta Elektronika's reputation of long term product availability and product support turns the SM6000 series into excellent power supplies for larger systems.
0 - 15 V
0 - 400 A
0 - 30 V
0 - 200 A
0 - 45 V
0 - 140 A
0 - 60 V
0 - 100 A
0 - 70 V
0 - 90 A
0 - 120 V
0 - 50 A
0 - 300 V
0 - 20 A
0 - 600 V
0 - 10 A
- Designed for long life at full power
- Excellent dynamic response to load changes
- Protected against all overload and short circuit conditions
- EMC surpasses CE requirements: low emission and high immunity
- Low audible noise: fans are temperature controlled
- Master / Slave parallel and series operation with voltage and current sharing
- Stacking is allowed, space between units is not required
- High power system configuration from multiple units
- 19” rack mounting or laboratory use (feet included)
- Remote sensing
- Input voltage (3 phase, rated voltage range): 342 - 528 VAC, Vnom line to line (48-62 Hz)
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC): 0.98 (at 100% load)
- Efficiency: up to 90% (at full load)
- Output ripple and spikes: from 0.8 mVRMS / 10 mVPP
- Regulation: from 2.5 mV (0-100% load step)
- Recovery time: from 100 μs (50-100% load step)
- Programming speed: from 2.7 ms (10-90%), optional from 0.4 ms
- Analog programming accuracy: from 0.2%
- Output voltage and current stability: 5.10-5 / 10.10-5
- MTBF: 500 000 hrs
- Operating ambient temperature: -20 to +50 °C
- Emission: EN 61326-1 (class B equipment, for use in domestic establishment)
- Immunity: EN 61326-1 (equipment for use in industrial and domestic establishment)
- Safety: EN 60950-1 / EN 61010-1 / cTÜVus
- Insulation input / output: 3750 VRMS (1 min.)
- Protection class: IP20
Dimensions and weight
- Width: 19 inch
- Height: 4 U
- Depth: 542 mm
- Weight: 27 kg
Optional factory installed features
High Speed Programming
A 10 to 20 times higher programming speed and lower output capacitance. Excellent for laser applications, fast test systems or as current source with low parallel capacitance as used in plasma chambers. For more information, download the data sheet High Speed Programming.
2-Quadrant Output: Power Sink
The 2-quadrant operation maintains the output voltage constant regardless the output power is positive or negative (for units up to max. 70 V only). Ideal for PWM-speed controlled DC-motors and ATE-systems. For more information, download the data sheet Power Sink.
Digital Voltage and Current Setting
Reliable, long life digital encoders are implemented at the front panel. Includes total front panel lock and a coarse or fine pitch adjustment depending on the turning speed. Standard feature on SM300-20 and SM600-10. For more information, download the data sheet Digital Encoders.
Increased Output Power
Secured Voltage and Current Setting
For maximum security, the settings for CC and CV can be adjusted with a screwdriver only and are protected with a plastic cap from accidental adjusting. SM300-20, SM600-10 and units with digital voltage and current setting already have secured settings.
Add-on interfaces to be added at any time
Interface between Ethernet IP network and power supply.
16 bit accuracy.
RS232 serial interface between analog programmable power supply and computer. 14 bit accuracy.
Adapter to program multiple units connected in parallel
4-channel analog amplifier for galvanic isolation, analog programming or monitoring power supply.
|Data sheet SM6000 series||625.8 KB|
|Data sheet High speed programming option||320.08 KB|
|Data sheet Power sink SM6000 series||247.3 KB|
|Data sheet Digital encoders option||284.06 KB|
|Data sheet Ethernet interface||344.88 KB|
|Data sheet Isolation amplifier||515.7 KB|
|Data sheet RS232 interface||343.64 KB|